Thursday, 23 March 2017

REVIEW: Daily Essentials Hydration Primer

Thanks to social media (I'm looking at you, YouTube!), I have to prime my skin before applying foundation. The days where I would just roll out of bed and slap it on with my fingers are long gone. The Nivea Daily Essentials Hydration Primer has been a staple in my make up collection for years. Firstly, it smells lovely. It doesn't burn a hole in my purse. AND it doesn't cause me to break out (always a plus!).


I will admit that I preferred the previous glass packaging, but this one is much more practical and travel-friendly. The formula has almost a gel-like consistency so a little goes a long way and it doesn't leave a greasy residue or take ages to absorb. It's very lightweight, which I like. I'd also use this as a simple moisturiser.

Thank you, Nivea. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poundland Nail Polishes

When I moved out of my last flat I realised that every single nail polish I owned had gone gloopy and I'd only used them once or twice....