You will need;
175g crunchy peanut butter
180g soft dark sugar
200g dark chocolate
2 large bananas
100g self-raising flour
2tbsp cocoa powder
1. Melt the chocolate, peanut butter, and sugar over a low heat in a medium sized saucepan. Mix with a wooden spoon and once the ingredients have melted, set aside and allow to cool for five minutes.
2. Lightly beat the eggs then slowly pour into the mixture, continually stirring. (Make sure the mixture has cooled otherwise the eggs will cook!)
3. Mash the two bananas or give them a whizz in the blender before adding them to the mixture.
4. Fold in the flour until completely combined.
5. Pour the mixture into a tray (greased) and bake for 30 minutes on 160. (The size of the baking tray doesn't matter too much. Depends on how high you want your brownies! ;)